Sunday, December 13, 2009

Polish Pottery Corn Trays

Today I added some pretty neat Corn Trays to our Polish Pottery collection on our website!

If you're any bit like me, you get annoyed that freshly cooked corn-on-the-cob takes up almost half of your dinner plate. On top of that, it is always a frustrating and messy experience to cover the cob with butter/salt/pepper, and the toppings end up all over my plate (and on the other food). Well, I just discovered corn trays, which allow you to serve (and dress) an individual corn-on-the-cob on its own little tray! The dish even leaves room on the sides for handy corn-holders (you know...the spikes that go in on the ends, so you don't have to get your hands filthy)! I am a HUGE fan of corn-on-the-cob!

Yum...let the eating begin!!

No comments: