Friday, January 1, 2010

Holidays with Polish Pottery

For Thanksgiving, I was at my Mom's house! She is the one who started our family's adiction for Polish Pottery, and her collection is always growing.

She made a fantastic fresh cranberry/apple/orange fruit salad with jello. It was amazinglygood! She used her GU350 Baker from Zaklady Ceramiczne. I am adding this awesome baker size today, so check it out! Also, I'll be adding the GU349 Polish Pottery Stoneware Baker (slightly smaller), as well!
I love her GU1014 Polish Pottery Stoneware Dinner Plates, also from Zaklady Ceramiczne (and the same size plates I use in my home). Although this photo is of her matching Peacock plates, she actually has quite an assortment of patterns!
My Mom's Classic Thanksgiving Stuffing is always made fresh. It's the same recipe from the Betty Crocker cookbook, but my mom never measures her spices (hmm...this sounds familiar...like Mother, like Daughter!)...and it is superb! She served it in the GU1347 Zaklady Cermicazne Polish Pottery Deep Bowl with Handles.
All in all, it was a fantastic Thanksgiving, and I will be posting more and more photos of our yummy dishes over these last few Holidays!

No comments: