Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Yummy Food... in Yummy Polish Pottery

If Polish Pottery was a food, I would definitely eat it.

Here is a wonderfully sized bowl by the Zaklady Cermicazne in Boleslawiec Poland. I find myself using it often for mixing, rolls, salads, desserts, etc. We have a billion bowls on our website (seriously--it's a bit overwhelming, don't you think?) in many shapes and sizes. You can find your favorite size by clicking HERE.


The kids all love Olives, so we put some in an apple baker dish so they could eat them to their heart's content. What olive-eating is complete without olive fingers?
My sister made a terribly-tempting cheese spread (particularly tempting for a vegan, such as me), which I broke down and enjoyed. We served the cheeseball on a Bread Plate by Zaklady, with the crackers in heart bowls. We currently have this bread plate in 52 different patterns! We also have similarly sized bread plates from the Ceramica Artystyczna Factory. I've had some customers tell me they put 3 heart-bowls together, with points inwards-which makes a cute display for serving at parties.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: