Sunday, February 14, 2010

Banana Bread

There are very few things that can improve the taste of Banana Bread (already glorious, in and of itself!)...but this Polish Pottery loaf baker did it for us! Call me biased for thinking that Polish Pottery bakers make everything taste better...but seriously...when your eyes are fed TOO...I think it is double the pleasure!

I've always worried over the years that this loaf baker is too large for typical loafs, but I was proved wrong when I used my sister's Blue Horizon Loaf Baker (Zaklady Unikat pattern ART108) to make this yummy loaf:

For those who prefer longer, more slender loafs, we have some 12.25" Polish Stoneware Loaf Bakers. I think these slender bakers would be great for cooking up some fancy loafs to slice for appetizers at a party!

1 comment:

Polmedia LLC Polish Pottery Blog said...

looks delicious!

Andrew, Polmedia Polish Pottery