Sunday, February 28, 2010

Polish Pottery Soup or Cereal Bowl

We finally have a great selection of GU1152 Polish Pottery Soup/Cereal Bowls back in stock! They come either painted in the inside (my favorite), or painted only on the outside (a bit cheaper). Of course, I have expensive taste. Not only do I like the bowls painted on the inside, I also prefer the Unikat pieces:

This is an ART116 Polish Pottery Soup Bowl, and I love the royal blue flowers!

While I love the bright blues (and florals in particular), I'm actually VERY attracted the non-traditional Polish Pottery patterns. Well, in truth...rusty red WAS a traditional Polish Pottery color (in the earliest pieces), but today, Polish Stoneware is most notable for its kobalt blue theme. I have an obsession with rusty red patterns, however.

Here is an ART113 Polish Pottery Soup Bowl that I love:
And last, but not least, I REALLY love this Ballina pattern. My love of this pattern surprised me when I first saw it 2 years ago, but it has stayed in my top favorites ever since!

No comments: