Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daisy Polish Pottery Dinner Plate

We're currently at my sister's house in Georgia, and my sister's Polish Pottery Stoneware pattern of choice is Daisy!

When she was getting married, she made a Wedding Registry on our website, and therefore collected a beautiful assortment of Polish dinnerware, as well as some great bowls and bakers. All of her dinnerware is in the Daisy pattern, but she has other great Unikat patterns, as well (she has good taste)!

I have to admit...Daisy is a beautiful pattern, and ranks up there in my top favorites!

Unfortunately/Fortunately...my list is always growing! So it's getting a bit complicated to determine what my absolute favorite patterns are, nowadays! But once upon a time, I remember thinking Daisy was #1!

I made some fantastic Black Bean burgers with homemade buns tonight.
The buns and burgers were both soooo tiny, that our traditional Polish dinner plate dwarfed these palm-sized burgers!

But this way, we didn't feel guilty going back for seconds!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

leadatortilla said...

Cute burgers! I'm hungry now!